pjio, pronounced "jahy-oh", is a video game website where the community controls the content by uploading, sharing, reviewing and playing the games.
Video game developers are encouraged to upload and share their latest creations and have pjio members give them creative and
constructive feedback, and perhaps even purchase a copy or two. Developers can try out new ideas, showcase their
latest creations and get feedback within minutes of release.
Orignally founded by Indiepath Ltd in August 2006, pjio.com is community oriented website where people come to play and share
video games. pjio embraces the latest web technologies, enabling the diversity and scale of video game
content never before seen.
pjio is for everyone, people can :
- - Play the latest video games for free
- - Find people with similar gaming interests
- - Compete in challenges and score leagues
- - Upload and share games worldwide for free
- - Embed games on their own websites
- - Create sub-communities or Gaming Groups of people who play the same games
- - Earn credit and increase your Karma for playing games, rating games and providing constructive feedback.
pjio is a new site, we've many developments in the pipeline and we're delivering them as fast as we can. We encourage you to let use
have your comments and suggestions, please let us know what you think