Play Incognito Episode 1 for free
- Submitted by MagratheanTech on May. 24. 2010
Incognito Episodes is meant to deliver simplified versions of game play from different genres and bring them together into a game that's epic in scale and requires different genre skills but is easy for the average hardcore gamer to jump into and play from beginning to end.
These genres change at each "zoom level" of the game:
* When you're on foot, it's a First-Person Shooter with RPG elements.
* When you're in your ship, it's a Space Trading/Combat Sim.
* When you're in low orbit of a planet, it's a Simple Real-Time Strategy Game.
* When you're in your hover tank, it's a Tank Combat Game.
Developed by a small team from Vancouver, British Columbia. Our company name is Magrathean Technologies and this is our first game title. Development time was about 12-months from beginning to end with research time included. The game engine is called "NeoAxis Engine" and is a very powerful next-generation game engine made by a separate company. All work on Incognito was done in Visual Studio 2008 (SP1) with C# under the .NET 3.5 platform. The rendering engine is OGRE.
This advertisment supports those who make the games.
- * Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7 - .NET 3.5
- * Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista)
- * Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista)
- * Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista)
- * 1.5GB+ RAM
- * NVIDIA 7800 Series
- * ATI Radeon 1800 Series or better
- * 512MB video memory+
- * 3GB hard drive space
- * Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
- * DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10
Say hello to our sponsors